Ticket Terms and Conditions
GAA Venue Regulations
- All persons entering this venue are admitted subject to the following Regulations (which are designed to protect the health and safety of all entrants to the ground). Entry to the venue shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these Regulations.
- The management reserves the right of admission.
- The instructions of the stewards must be obeyed at all times.
- All persons agree to be searched by a member of the Garda Síochana, police, stewards or security personnel.
- For “all-ticket“ events every person (including infants) entering the venue must have a ticket. Please note all events in Croke Park are “all-ticket”.
The following are not permitted: -
*Entry upon the playing area or engaging in conduct that causes or is likely to cause injury or harm to, or otherwise interferes with, disrupts, hinders or distracts a person playing in, refereeing or otherwise having a role in a match at this venue.
*Any unauthorised contact with the boundary wall surrounding the playing area or incursion on to the playing area. Any such unauthorised contact or incursion constitutes a trespass to property.
*The climbing of floodlights or other pylons, stands or other buildings. Such behaviour constitutes a trespass to property.
*Throwing any object onto the playing area.
*Remaining or loitering in any gangway or aisle.
*Behaving in an offensive or indecent manner.
*Bringing of alcohol into the venue.
*Bringing into the venue of fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, distress signals, laser pointers and other similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon.
*Excessive noise such as that from the use of radio sets or other appliances and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language.
- If a person commits a trespass, reasonable force may be used to prevent, restrain or terminate any trespass.
- Any photograph, image, film or recording of a team, a team member or of the venue may not be reproduced for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- No Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Where a person is in breach of any of these Regulations, or where the management believes that a person constitutes a source of danger to others, or to the venue, such person may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue, and reasonable force may be used for that purpose.
GAA Ticket Rules
The GAA recommends that patrons purchase tickets from approved GAA sources and official sources only. The following rules apply to all tickets:
- It is prohibited to sell, advertise or offer to sell this ticket to any person at a price in excess of face value.
- This ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the GAA.
- The GAA reserves the right to render this ticket null and void for any action in breach of the above rules. This may result in:
a. entry to the venue being refused to the ticket holder
b. a bar on future ticket purchases from the GAA by those involved in the prohibited transaction
c. legal proceedings against the ticket holder and/or those involved in the prohibited transaction
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.