GAA Development Fund
The purpose of the GAA development Fund is to provide finance at a reasonable cost for units of the Association that are developing facilities for the promotion of our games.
• Clubs who are depositors in the Fund will be given priority consideration where demand exceeds supply.
• The variable interest rate is also currently at 1.9%.
• The minimum deposit to open an account in the Scheme is €1,000.
• Initial confirmation on the length of time the deposit is to be held in the fund is required. Annual updates on same will need to be provided by the club.
• Details of the Unit investing in the Fund must be provided.
• A club may make an application for a loan from the Development Fund for purchasing property or the development of club property.
• Bar Facilities or renting out facilities are not covered by the fund.
• The interest rate applicable is a variable interest rate, currently 1.9%.
• Funding is only applicable to vested GAA properties.
• Loan term is a maximum of 10 years.
• The cumulative maximum amount available to any one Club is €100,000/£100,000 stg.
• Repayments are monthly via Direct debit/Standing Order.
• All loans must be guaranteed by the County Board and a recommendation received from the Provincial Council.
The GAA Development Fund Criteria and Application forms can be found below - please return completed forms along with the required documentation, approval, and recommendation, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Aisling.email@example.com